posted Feb 25, 2017, 1:09 PM by David Khorram
updated Feb 25, 2017, 3:31 PM
DO YOU WANT TO LAUNCH A STARTUP?
Read the following list and start implementing it. If you have a question just call us ( 949-442-6666) or contact us @ dkhorram@CrowdFundingPlanning.com
Find your passion
- Start With the Right Perspective.
- Get Out Your Metal Detector.
- Look for the Umbrella. ( Plan A, Plan B...etc.)
- Discern Between a Hobby and a Profitable Passion. MVP and raise fund within a week of finalizing your Idea. Use Original Investors educations and tools
- Expect the Mutiny.
- Find the Limits of Your Bravery.
Become a subject matter expert by deep diving
- This is through a combination of education, experience, and marketing. To start;
- Find your key phrases or your keywords ( Your startup and idea DNA)
- Install "Google Analytics" and generate your key phrases or your keywords
- Using your key phrases or your keywords set Google News Alert. Using "Google Alerts."
- Read five new articles every day
- Read the email alerts every day.
- Keep a diary or records using "Google Keep."
- Keep track of the authors and Journalist using "Google Spreadsheet" & records their email addresses; social media handles or phone numbers.
- Do keyword searches (i.e., re-targeting) on sites like YouTube and SlideShare, to see videos and presentations, to better understand the space and technology.
- Research the competition- find out similarities and differences in the major competitors.
- Set up Google alerts on the keywords and companies, to stay abreast of any updates & changes.
- Find out who the thought leaders are in the space, and follow them on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
Live in the future
- Remove unneeded possessions.
- Smile at any relevant opportunity
- Fully appreciate the moments of today. Power if now!
- Forgive past hurts to get healed.
- Forget the past to let go.
- Love your what you do
- Dream about the future, but work hard today.
- Don't dwell on past accomplishments.
- Stop worrying. Worrying does not and can help your past of future; it just spoils the present.
See what is missing in the world
- Find a problem worth solving:
- Personal challenges can represent real market opportunities
- Minor frustrations can lead to big ideas
- Look inward
- a Mission You Care About
- Refining the Problem
- Imagine the world where the problem has already been solved. Document the solution.
- Don’t be discouraged if the solution seems impossible.
Write it down and build a business model
- Use lean canvas model. If you have a question just call us ( 949-442-6666) or contact us @ dkhorram@CrowdFundingPlanning.com
Make a prototype
- Read this blog. " What can I do with my idea & create tangible and intangible assets."
- You can virtually build any prototype within a week.
Build your network, Crowd & support community
- Start here: http://www.originalinvestors.com/Network-Crowd-building
- Get a copy or Original Investors video training and your digital profile
- Click here: Get bundle 4
- Check relevant local meetup, local events and get up and meet people. Just say high and share your profile ( step 7.1)
- Beef up your social media. Create your social assets
- Reach out to readers and networks that make sense
- Use an app to streamline the process
- Share and re-share original content
- Spend time responding, rather than just posting
- Leverage mobility to very your message
- Meld online social with real world social
- Show the prototype to 100 people.
- Make your network to be your friend
- Make your friends be your flag wavers
- Leverage on your Friends and follower network
- A systematic process for iterating your MVP product or service from Plan A to a plan that works
Find a co-founder and/or Co-investor(s)
- Use Original investors educations and tools
Register your business
- Register your brand & domain
- Request the business name
- Set up a corporation
- Patent the idea and innovation
Have Question? Call us we are here to help!
(CrowdFunding division @ 949-221-9461 option #4)
Learn, Network, Ask, Raise Fund & build your dream